Heartfelt.

The group who brought us risk assessment of radiation pneumonitis after post-op radiation (PORT) for lung cancer is back to talk all things cardiotoxicity. Looking again at 284 patients receiving post-op radiation (PORT) for lung cancer between 2004 and 2017, heart dose was scrutinized to evaluate for associations with survival. On a spectrum, literally all heart doses when used as a binary cut-off were statistically significantly associated with overall survival (see figure 1). The most significant, however, was heart volume receiving 8 Gy. exhibiting the greatest significance. Those above versus below the median heart V8 of 35.5% had median survival times of 32 versus 54 months. And before you say heart dose is likely just a surrogate for more advanced disease, it remained a significant predictor of survival on multivariate analysis including all sorts of disease characteristics. | Shepherd, J Thorac Oncol 2021

Comments

  1. My name is Ryan Josh am here to given the testimonial of how a bad hacker rips me off with a fake hacking instrument I end up paying money without getting my work done until I was introduced to Schwartz Software Program who I was not sure about because of the bad experiences I got from the other hackers but I said let me give him a try I explain to him how I lost my money on a bitcoin investment scheme so he asks me for the wallet and I was thinking he could not do anything about it less than 72 hours he helped me to recover my bitcoin and he never charge money for all these services rather he teach you on what to do and where to get the software programs then he will teach you through the phone conversation
    Contact him on: Schwartzsoftwarehackingprogram@gmail.com or send chat him on WhatsApp +447448290030

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts