Pro-vax.

Top Line: Vaccines remain a tantalizing potential therapeutic for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).

The Study: In the largest study of its kind to date, this phase 3 international trial spanning 94 centers across 4 countries demonstrates the efficacy of an autologous tumor lysate-loaded dendritic cell vaccine (DCVax-L). Come again? A patient’s own dendritic cells are removed via leukapheresis and primed ex vivo against her own broken down GBM cells (aka tumor lysate) removed at initial surgery. The beauty is “using autologous rather than standardized antigens addresses the extreme heterogeneity of glioblastoma and can ensure that the treatment is targeting antigens actually present on the patient’s tumor.” It also addressed heterogeneity and treatment evasion within a single patient’s tumor by exposing ex vivo dendritic cells to the whole shebang of his own tumor antigens, not just the most common ones. In addition to standard of care, 331 patients with newly diagnosed GBM were enrolled and randomized 2:1 to DCVax-L versus placebo on days 0, 10, and 20, then in months 2, 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, and 30. The primary endpoint of overall survival was significantly improved from a median of 16.5 → 19.3 months with the addition of DCVax-L. At five years, rates of survival more than doubled from 6 → 13%. And that is with two-thirds (n=64) of the placebo arm crossing over to the vaccine arm upon recurrence/progression. In fact, these 64 patients also saw a survival advantage with salvage use of the vaccine when compared with matched contemporaneous controls.

TBL: An autologous tumor lysate-loaded dendritic cell vaccine (does that term make sense now…?) may improve survival when added to other standard therapies for newly-diagnosed and recurrent GBM.  | Liau, JAMA Oncol 2022

Comments

  1. Valid & Guaranteed stuff will be provided with proper guidance
    Invalid stuff will be replaced/No Refund

    You can asked for any tools/tutorials for carding, hacking, spamming

    Contact Here:
    ----TG/icq : @killhacks
    ----Skype/Wickr : peeterhacks

    C-C Fullz with C.V.V-(8$ per each, minimum 5)
    Business EIN Fullz-(25$ for each)
    S.S.N DOB DL Fullz/Leads/Pros-(1$, 2$ & 5$ each)
    H-igh Credit Scores Fullz-(7$ for each)
    Du-mps with Pins-(101/202) / (75$ each)
    Log-ins/Co-mbos
    S-MTP's 15$ - C-Panels 25$
    S-hells 20$ - R.D.P's 15$
    Complete Sp-amming Package 300$
    Ha-cking tools & Tutorials 250$
    C-arding tools & Tutorials 300$

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖
    My Name is Pedro from the United States, I want to say thank you to Mr Mark Toray for the good thing he has done for me, Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but I can’t hide my happiness and my joy so I have to share it with people. This is unbelievable, at first I never actually built any interest in this Binary/Forex trading of a thing but when I later gave it a try with the Help of this wonderful Expert Trader Mr Mark Toray, it was a successful trade for me. All I did was to invest $1000 into my first trading and to my greatest surprise, I received a huge amount of $12,520 as profit in 7 days of trading… Mr Mark Toray was the trader that made it possible and he is still doing it all for me.. You want to be happy and be free like me do well to reach out to her via Email: Marktoray8@gmail.com or Telegram: @Mark4toray_fx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts