Supply chain.

Rather than opine among ourselves on the reasons for dwindling applicantation numbers to radiation oncology in recent years, why don’t we ask the applicants themselves. That’s the approach of this survey study with a response rate of two-thirds of all 2020 applicants—granted, it didn’t take all that many responses to meet that mark. There was a nice distribution of medical school locations across all regions of the country. When asked to rate their top three concerns, the term “job market” was intentionally absent as a response choice to better distill specific areas of worry. residency expansion/oversupply of practicing physicians was rated within the top three most concerning areas by 62% and location of practice restrictions by 58%. Remembering this is a survey of people who actually chose in the end to apply to radiation oncology, it still gives a sense of what is on the mind of current applicants. Finally, the discussion is well worth a read to understand the history of how we got here. | Maas, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2021

Comments

  1. I can't stop thanking Dr Okedi  for taking away sorrow for my life, I will keep on posting testimonies about you on the Internet. I was suffering from herpes diseases in the year 2017, I saw a post on how Dr. Okedi  cure someone with his herbal medicine, I Contact him, he prepare herbal medicine for me, and sent it to me through UPS courier to my house address, after a few weeks of taking it my Herpes was cured. You can also contact him by email Drokedisolutioncentre@gmail.com or his Whatsapp  +2349059610361  

    ReplyDelete
  2. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful kubet lua dao

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  4. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called  ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.

    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV
    3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood

    Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts