Pelvic sufficiency.

Is 45-50 Gy sufficient to treat occult nodal disease in men with high risk prostate cancer? This small phase 2 study explored the feasibility of dose escalation to pelvic nodes during moderately hypofractionated prostate radiation. 27 men with a 25%+ risk of occult nodal metastases (using the Roach formula) received 70 Gy in 28 fractions to the prostate and proximal seminal vesicles and 56 Gy to pelvic nodes in the same 28 fractions. An important note on planning was that the CTV was prescribed 56 Gy in 28 fractions while 95% of the PTV was required to receive at least 50.4 Gy. Bladder and rectum goals were V45 < 45%, V55 < 25%, and V15 < 65%. The small bowel goal was V46.5 < 300 cc. There were 2 acute grade 3 events—one GU and one GI. The 5-year rate of late grade 1-2 GU and GI toxicity was 18% and 28%, and there were no late grade 3 events. | Hall, Pract Radiat Oncol 2021

Comments

  1. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful kubet lua dao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr ebhojie cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr ebhojie prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr ebhojie instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr ebhojie took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr ebhojie heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: ebhojiesolutionhome@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348143065317. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts