Process.

Radiation oncology-specific accreditation is an important way to improve a program’s quality by inviting external assessment of its operations. There are three main RO-specific accreditations: ACR, ACRO, and APEx. The latter was established by ASTRO in 2014, and this report describes initial outcomes of the APEx program since its formation. One of the main purposes of accreditation is to identify areas of improvement that might be visible from within an organization. A frequent deficiency is consistent documentation of essential parts of the initial patient evaluation--such as prior radiation therapy or pregnancy status. In addition, fewer than a quarter of all RO programs have comprehensive standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all their treatment procedures. What stood out most, though, was that most programs receiving full accreditation had a full team engaged in the process while most programs with provisional accreditation had a single staff-member involved in the process. TBL: Radiation oncology accreditation is a team approach to improving the quality of care at your center. | Hong, Pract Radiat Oncol 2020

Comments

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free kubet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts