This one time.

Liver mets can sometimes make for that unpleasant conundrum that calls for escalated doses in the setting of sensitive (and mobile) real estate. A bold phase 1 study evaluated escalating doses for liver SBRT in a single, yes single, fraction. The highest established dose was 40 Gy! And here we have long-term results (for 17 liver mets) pooled with a subsequent cohort all receiving 40 Gy x 1 (22 mets). Median lesion size was 2.0 cm, and at least 700 cc of normal liver had to be spared more than 9.1 Gy with 95% of target receiving 100% of prescription and 99% of target 90% prescription. A 4D scan was obtained at sim and target motion limited to less than 1 cm via breath hold, or abdominal compression if needed. A diagnostic MRI for fusion was recommended with a CT at treatment for alignment—fiducials were not required. No grade 3+ toxicities were observed and only 3 of 33 patients had a grade 2 toxicity. What’s more, local control was a whopping 97% at 2 years. TBL: In select patients with liver metastasis, 40 Gy in 1 fraction appears to be a safe and highly effective (and ablative) treatment option. | Folkert, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2020

Comments

  1. HERBAL DR EMU WHO PREPARE HERBAL MEDICINE TO CURE ALL KINDS OF DISEASES INCLUDING HERPES DISEASE.   
     I have been battling this Herpes disease for almost 3 years now....I tried all possible means to get cure from my Herpes Disease but all to be in vain until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Emu who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Disease, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try...when i contact Dr Emu via his email (emutemple@gmail.com)  write him and reply me explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 3/4 working days through DHL Delivery and I took it according to the way Dr Emu instructed, I was so happy after 2 week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative...Herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Emu to get rid of these Herpes Virus forever his whatsapp number +2347012841542.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free kubet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts