MFN Money.

While radiation oncology has the RO Model looming in 2021, you may have heard rumblings amongst medical oncology about the Most Favored Nation (MFN) model. A common criticism of CMS spending is that they, historically, haven’t been able to negotiate drug prices. The MFN Model is a mandatory nationwide model that seeks to lower the price paid by CMS for drugs covered under Medicare Part B. More specifically, it focuses on 50 drugs that represent a large share of CMS drug spending. As you can imagine, this includes quite a few cancer therapies. Instead of using the manufacturer’s “average sales price,” CMS will calculate a MFN price based largely on the lowest international price paid by countries with a per capita GDP that’s at least 60% of the U.S. It’s a 7 year model, and price reductions phase in over the first 4 years. TBL: The mandatory, nationwide MFN Model could radically change how CMS pays for many cancer therapeutics. | CMS 2020

Comments

  1. HERBAL DR EMU WHO PREPARE HERBAL MEDICINE TO CURE ALL KINDS OF DISEASES INCLUDING HERPES DISEASE.   
     I have been battling this Herpes disease for almost 3 years now....I tried all possible means to get cure from my Herpes Disease but all to be in vain until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Emu who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Disease, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try...when i contact Dr Emu via his email (emutemple@gmail.com)  write him and reply me explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 3/4 working days through DHL Delivery and I took it according to the way Dr Emu instructed, I was so happy after 2 week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative...Herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Emu to get rid of these Herpes Virus forever his whatsapp number +2347012841542.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

      Delete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free kubet

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts