Genome atlas.

More and more data is establishing the clinical utility of genomic testing for prostate cancers. A Blue Cross Blue Shield administrative claims analysis examines trends in its actualized use. First, use among all examined cases nationwide increased more than 10-fold from 0.8% in 2012-13 to 11% in 2017-18. A deeper look, however, reveals stark distinctions in the adoption of genomic testing across regions. Trajectory modeling identified five clusters of geographic regions that shared similar patterns of testing. Though all five clusters began at <1% in 2012, regions with the lowest level reached a rate of only 4% by 2018 while those with the highest level were testing over one-third of patients. Predictably, hospital referral regions with the highest level of testing had higher median education, incomes, and physician densities. TBL: Even among commercially insured patients, regions with higher income and education levels are adopting genomic testing for prostate cancer more rapidly, which can contribute to disparities in the appropriateness of cancer treatments received. | Leapman, JAMA Onocl 2020

Comments

  1. HERBAL DR EMU WHO PREPARE HERBAL MEDICINE TO CURE ALL KINDS OF DISEASES INCLUDING HERPES DISEASE.   
     I have been battling this Herpes disease for almost 3 years now....I tried all possible means to get cure from my Herpes Disease but all to be in vain until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Emu who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Disease, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try...when i contact Dr Emu via his email (emutemple@gmail.com)  write him and reply me explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 3/4 working days through DHL Delivery and I took it according to the way Dr Emu instructed, I was so happy after 2 week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative...Herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Emu to get rid of these Herpes Virus forever his whatsapp number +2347012841542.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free kubet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts